Sunday, September 21, 2008

NEWS FLASH!!

I finally got on a scale. I have lost 5 whole pounds. Now, I know that some of you are saying, "Big deal". However, for me, that is amazing. I have been at a holding pattern for almost 4 years. It didn't matter what I did, the weight was would just lay there (or more often than not, bounce). But, after 2 months of eating chocolate on a regular basis (read 3-5 times daily), I am actually losing weight. Yeah!!! Oh, and believe me, I have not been to the Y or have I tried to diet. I am sure that exercise will come eventually. But for the moment, it's just not in the cards.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Congrats!! I'm sure not eating those cheese fries and other similar icky stuff played a role. Way to go and keep it up! (as if I need to remind you to eat your Healthy Chocolate)...Ria