Friday, October 10, 2008

Procrastination and other excuses...

Well, paint me a liar. It has been almost a week since my last blog and I have not started walking. Here's my list of reasons why: it has been very rainy in the state of FL, I've been too busy, I can't find a walking partner (OK, I haven't asked), ummm, hummm, ahhh, I'm sure there is something...oh, yeah, I remember, I'm lazy. Yeah, I think that's the one that I'm going to have to go with. Sure, it really has been raining A LOT! But not 24/7. There is always time, I just haven't looked for it yet. No excuses, it's just me.

So...last night I went to the "launch" of our new product and got to hear Jeanette, the companies founder and president speak. What an amazing woman. She is so full of energy. There were distributors there from all over the country. A couple of women even flew in from Canada. What a presentation! I've got to tell you, there are people getting rich with this company. And why shouldn't they? It's chocolate and HEALTHY chocolate at that. Who ever thought that a person could eat chocolate, lose weight, improve their health and get wealthy? I know you could have never convinced me 3 months ago that chocolate would change my health. And I can say that honestly because the girlfriend that I finally signed on under tried to convince me to get on board for at least 6 months before I would even taste the chocolate. That seems to be the story of many. It really is almost too hard to believe. You have to taste it for yourself and what's cool about that is, YOU CAN. There are tastings all over the country, going on everyday. Actually, there are tasting going on in 7 (I think) different countries. You want to try the product for yourself? Just ask me how. I can probably have you at a tasting that week. It is so amazing. And if I can't get you to a tasting, I'll bring a tasting to you. This is just an opportunity that people shouldn't miss out on. I feel sort of embarrassed when someone talks about feeling poorly or wanting to lose weight. I just start spouting off about chocolate. They think I'm nuts! I wish I was Bill Gates, because if I were I would be giving a months supply to everyone I met. There is just no reason to feel unhealthy when so many issues can be improved with CHOCOLATE! Really, I just want to scream it from the mountaintops. Thank goodness for the Internet and blogging. I get to scream right here. And if you're reading, you get to keep the volume down. lol

Well, I have a house to clean and a Fall Festival to organize so TTFN. (I just love Tigger!) If you want to check out my website you will find it here:
http://ifoundthegoldenticket.com/

Hope if you are reading this, life is treating you well and remember, you can always treat yourself well by consuming Xocai Healthy Chocolate every day. Your body will thank you.

PS: If you're PMS'ing, perimenopausal, or just plain mean, your husband might thank you, too. I know mine did.

No comments: