Sunday, August 24, 2008

Still feeling great

Wow, what a long week. It looks like we might actually have a full day without rain. It has been 5 rainy days with TS Fay beating down on us. The kids have been restless, the dog has been restless, and mom has been restless.



We finally decided to weather the rain and went to the movies on Friday and Saturday. My energy level is still high. I woke up Tuesday with a slight, sore throat. Drank orange juice and upped my chocolate a little (now there's a true punishment...must eat more chocolate to feel beter) Felt better by that evening. Yeah!!!!



I have been told that I look like I have lost weight. I have not gotten on a scale. My sister-in-law said that she could see it in my arms and face. I looked in the mirror and thought, maybe. It could just be wishful thinking. I will have to find a scale and force myself to get on it. I will update you when this happens. I keep hearing people say that they lost "body fat". I don't really understand the lingo. I think it's all body 'fat', right?



I have another guest that I am taking to a tasting on Tuesday. I am excited to share this opportunity with others. Everytime I hear someone complaining of an ailment I am trying to shove chocolate down their throats. I know they must think I am crazy, but the science is there. It is amazing how much more I find out everyday. I just can't stay off the net.



Post again soon...

No comments: